Sunday, May 3, 2015

Progess on Frosty Knotgarden


Chatelaine: Frosty Knotgarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast
I made some nice progess on Frosty Knotgarden. The motivation is there, I kitted Summer and in the weekend I ordered the special threads for Autumn and Winter Watergarden. It will take some time to use them: I just checked my history: I ordered the kit for Frosty in 2011, started in 2013, and will finish it this year. Hopefully Watergardens will not be alone for 4 years :)



Chatelaine: Frosty Knotgarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast

These tiny flowers are real nice (click to see them better!) but I simply hate to do the ice on them. One is still remains in the corner to be iced, but I will do that with the clouds. The clouds are quite big, takes quite long to stitch them, but I like to do them a lot. When they are ready only the beads will remain. I target end of May - we will see...

No comments: