Thursday, September 28, 2017

Herbs

I have finished 2 more herbs from the Sampling of Herbs: Thyme (kakukkfű) and Oregano (szurokfű). Now all 3 are in its frame. There is a little problem with oregano, because I used a small piece of rectangular fabric, and I took the wrong dimension, so it is smaller than the frame. In the picture it is quite obvious, but fortunately in real life it much less noticable. Since all the other herbs are similarly framed I left it like that. This is going to be a long avaited present (first ones in 2011, after one in 2012 and nothing since...) for my cousin, who is quite skillful in all the crafts, so she can redesign the frame in case she does not like it.



Sampling of Herbs (Cross My Heart) - Bay
Fonal/Floss: Anchor&DMC
Anyag / Fabric: Zweigart 28 ct Antique white



2 comments:

JuciKa said...

Szépek! Végül is sokkal feltűnőbb volna, ha bármivel pótolnád, jó lesz ez így.

Agi said...

Koszi :)