Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Spring branches

I was very productive today: I have finished the spring branch I have started yesterday, and also added the little leafs into the triangles.

Chatelaine: Pomarium
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast
First I tried to make a photo with my phone, but the colors were awfully off, moreover, the blogger sharing was not working. I am contemplating to buy a new phone, but apart from the photo part I have no problems with mine, so most probably I will not change it. Now I am using my tablet what I rarely use, but seeing how much better photos are taken I suppose I will change my habits...

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

It looks beautiful so far! Your tablet taking the picture is much better than having to buy a new phone.