Monday, October 19, 2020

Fabric shopping part 2

I was waiting for a specific navy blue fabric arrived finally, and I managed to get it at least! Due to Covid there was a shortage of navy fabric in my favourite shop, all the dark fabric was in delay for weeks. I was asking the owners whether it has arrived, and the answer was "not yet". One afternoon I had a little free time, and I thought I will drop by to check some other fabric, and voila - the navy was sitting on the shelf -arrived just that morning!

I have bought some white yards as well, and some blues to add to the mix all 11.5metres added to the 15m bought in the summer - 26.5metres in total:

  • 2m white-on-white 
  • 3m white-on-white slightly beige
  • 1m white-on-cream
  • 1m flowery cream

  • 0.5 steelblue
  • 0.5m medium blue
  • 1m dark blue
  • 2m navy
  • 0.5 m flanel - I made some boards with this




I also bought some 36 and 40 ct linen for cross stitch beginning of September. I have died them with tea, so I have several choices for my Long Dog Samplers. I opted finally for the 32ct Belfast linen.



1 comment:

Rita said...

Jöhetnek a varrós, hímzős hosszzzzú őszi és téli esték!