Thursday, December 30, 2021

Small things and a few big pillows

I just realised there are several months went by without posting anything. My stitching mojo left me, and I did some smaller things, but somehow forgot to post even them. To wrap up 2021 I start with these bits and bobs:

I made a little bag for a friend - his wife asked with a very specific measurements to sew this to keep bicycle tools. I used the remaining material of my sister-in-law carrier, and it was perfect for the task.


I also finished 2 pillows of the circles I sewed from the Round the Year pattern. There is also a 3rd partially ready, and they turned out real nice.


 

I fixed a bag for my sister-in-law an also bought a stay-at-home jogging for me which I really liked, but needed some fitting. I am looking for one at least for 3 years, but none I found I liked, and this was close to the ideal. It is nothing fancy, but a simple jogging without any writing from a warm cotton. Somehow it seems everwhere there is some extra something added, or the material is awful. I checked some extremely expensive ones, but I did not like them at all, and at the end I found these in H&M dirt cheap, only the waist was a little too high, so I cut it back by a few centimeters. I just love them!



No comments: