Friday, October 21, 2011

Változott a taktika / New strategy

Folytattam a Tavaszikertem, de új taktikát találtam ki. Nem részenként hímzem, mert a 2. rész első negyedétől eléggé besokalltam, hanem negyedenként! Most a 2. és a 3. részből is befejeztem az oldalsó darabot, és büszkén mutatom nektek életem első blackwork mintáját. Először kicsit aggódtam, mert a kontúrozás nem tartozik a kedvenceim közé, de ez sokkal gyorsabb és mutatósabb volt. A szélső részen pedig megtanultam a rizsöltéseket. És a módszerváltás bevált - amennyire megszenvedtem a 2. résszel (ez a keretben lévő kék virág szára és háttere) annyira gyorsan és könnyen ment a 3, a blackwork és a rizses fehér bimbók, és a nagy kék virágok, amelyek jessica öltéssel készültek.

I was continuing my Spring Knotgarden, but I have introduced a new strategy. I do not follow the parts, because  the 1st quarter of Part 2 was a little bit over the line, but I do the quarters of design. I have finished the right side of Part2 and Part3, and I proudly present my very first blackwork. I was worried a little, because backstitching is not my favourite, but it was much easier and quicker. And I also managed the art of  rice stitches. And changing the strategy was useful - I did not like part 2 (the leaves and the background of the blue flower) but part 3 was really fun: blackwork, rice stitch of the small white flowers, and the jessicas for the big blue flowers.

  Rizsöltés / Rice stitch                    Blackwork

Chatelaine: Spring Knotgarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast

3 comments:

Joysze said...

Agi, this looks magnificent!!!! I like your plan and I can't wait to see the other sections stitched. :D

Elaine said...

Wow your stitching project is gorgeous!

Jutka said...

Gyönyörű hímzés!