Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 & 2012

Törtem a fejem legyen-e 2012es listám, mert az idén visszamegyek dolgozni, és ki tudja jut-e időm a hímzére. Végül úgy döntöttem, legyen, talán ez segít abban, hogy találjak:) De először is a 2011es év termései, nem is rossz!

I was thinking whether I should make a list of goals for 2012 because I will go back to work in February, and I do not know how much time will I have. But maybe the list will help me to find some :) However,  first the products of 2011, not a bad one!

2011:
5 levendulazsák (4 levendulás egy monogrammos) -5 Lavender sacks
3 Chatelaine mini mandala
2 fűszer: menta és bazsalikom - 2 spices: Mint and Basil (Cross My Heart)
2 Mirabilia angyalka és egy csapat Victoria sampler angyal - 2 Mirabilia Cherub and a group of angels from V.S.
1 Tralala télapó és egy sütis hölgy - Tralala Snowman and Dame Gateaux
Victoria Sampler tűpárna - V.S. Pinkeep
Hardanger párna - Hardanger Pillow

és a befejezésre várók - WIP ones
Fűszerek - Sampling of Herbs (Cross My Heart)
Train of Dreams (HAED)


Autumn Knotgarden (Chatelaine)
Spring Knotgarden (Chatelaine)


Idén remélem ezek is sorra kerülnek - Hopefully to be done in this year:

Winter Knotgarden (Chatelaine)
Summer Knotgarden (Chatelaine)



Sünis Magasságmérő - Height Chart Country Companions (DMC)
Karácsonyi kép - Heirloom Nativity Sampler (Victoria Sampler)
néhány apróság - some small ones

És talán... And maybe...
Winter & Autumn Watergarden (Chatelaine)























Old McDonald (Bothy Threads)

Ha szerencsés évem lesz, akkor még nyerek néhány dolgot Sarahtól, és azokból is válogathatok...
If I am lucky, then I can win the giveaway of Sarah and I can add them to my list as well!

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hi Angi, thanks for the tip about grinding with pencil or an evaporating pen. Unfortunately I think 40ct linen is a little small to mark out with a pencil/pen. I also have a fear that those disappearing pens will come back to haunt you in 10+ years and suddenly have nasty marks show up.

Lovely stitching!

Joysze said...

Agi, here's to a great stitching year. I can't wait to see those Chatelaines finished. :D

♥ Nia said...

Happy 2012!! :D
Good luck on achieving your goals for the new year! :)