Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I was trying to decide whom should I give the award, but the computer ghost is against me, cannot check my blogroll because it is freesing all the time. So I offer it for anyone who is on my list, I think all of you deserve it!
The five facts about myself:
1. I used to do jogging, my biggest achievement was a half marathon. Since my baby boy came I suspended sports except running after him) but I am planning to restart!
2. I love watermelons but never eat melons.
3. I love trekking and my favourite travel destination is Indonesia.
4. I hate driving because I can never park decently.
5. I never drink coffee, I tried it once, but cannot stand the taste, not even in cakes.
+ not a secret, but my favourite designer is Martina Weber from Chatelaine!