2014. november 15., szombat

Boy quilt


Boy quilt 
2014 November (1 week)
210x160cm

Originally I started to make a quilt for my other niece (I have a lot) but I run out of white fabric and in the meantime I started to put together a simple boy quilt for her brother. I simply used all material I have found in the basket - an old shirt, an old trousers including some remaining end of a green and a white linen curtain. I really like the outcome, but since it is quite huge (210x160cm) I did not quilted apart from the stitch in the ditch. The grey is actually a striped white bluish greenish brownish material. There are some wrinkles in the fabric, but a washing and an ironing can make miracles.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: