Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Falling leaves on the wall

I have finished Falling leaves and I am quite happy with this. This is my first own design 'art quilt' and I think it turned out just I imagined.
It is interesting how much does it change during the process. I was originally started with some tornado type thing taking the leaves, but this mismatch is much better. Originally I used several leaf types but having one is better. I was also planning to go without borders, but the materials were too small and I wanted to work from stash, and so on an so forth.
So this was my first but definitely not my last!

2 comments:

ricketyjo said...

Awww, that's lovely, congratulations on your finish :)

Agi said...

Thanks!