Sunday, July 25, 2021

Pillows

I was waiting for 5 minutes of free time since Spring to fix my husband's pillow. He is using a long pillow, and it was quite used, and low on feather, so he got a new one. The old one was sitting in a corner of the wardrobe to be fixed as a couch pillow. After several months I took the 5 minutes and cut it to a smaller sized cover and created a perfectly stuffed little pillow. I need only a new sheet to use it!




When I ordered a fabric for my sister-in-law I also ordered a stuffing material. I chosed a big one (5kg) of siliconed puff, and it came in a huge packet. I sewed up 3 pillowcases and stuffed them (~650g each). They still look a little bit bumpy, but I will smoothen them out soon.



The original huge bag



The remaining stuffing material - still a lot!





No comments: