In the spring I was working on the Irish Chain from Melissa's quilt along, and I opted to simplify the quilt she generously offered to do along. But I prepared all the blocks ready, so I wanted to use them for something. In the meantime my sister-in-law and her family moved to a new home and the opportunity arised - a gift for the new bedroom! So I put the quilt together and quilted it. Since the basic blocks were already done it went superquick - only the quilting took some time. But I learnt my lesson from last time - I did less quilting to have a better overall impression as you can see on the background. I really like how it turned out, even the background looks impressive.
Irish Chain with a Twist (simplified version)