Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas reloaded

House Warming Party II

I disapperared for a while, because I changed my position in my workplace and decided to pass an exam which helps me in my new one. So I studied quite a lot from end of September till 19th December, when I attended the last of the 4 rounds of the exam. I received the results on New Year's Eve and it was a perfect closing for 2015, because I received the pass for all the 4 rounds, so I am quite happy (the exam only goes like failed/passed, so pass means happiness).
And then my holidays began: Christmas preparations, family visits and such, but I managed to put together a new Christmas present for my mum: the copy of my Xmas quilt. Mine is still not quilted, but hers yes -  a very simple stitch in the ditch for the side ones and a starry wiggle for the middle. Not the most sophisticated, but the quilt quite busy, so I opted for simplicity. The colours are quite strange, in reality it is deep Xmas red and green. The design is called House Warming Party by Vicky Bellino by Bloom Creek. 

No comments: