Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Startitis is on

Usually I am sticking to one or max 2 quilting projects a time, but in the last weeks I have started several.

  • Winter Maize: piecing done, applique in line
  • Rose Quilt - a present for my mother, the design is done, simple squares cut, small pieced squares are in the making, around 200 out of 240 is ready
  • String - a few pieces done, I started it as a leader/ender project
  • Round the Year - 8 out of  16 done

Cross-stitch wise I am also working on more than my usual list:

  • Long Dog - to be started, under decision (the decision being a very hard one)
  • WIP:
    • Pomarium - present rotation piece
    • Kingfisher - holiday piece
    • Autumn Watergarden - waiting for next turn
  • UFO
    • Heirloom Nativity Sampler - only a tiny bit of hardanger missing
    • Riolis cottage - acrilic floss, most probably will never finish...
  • Around the World in 80 Stitches decided to be ready, only a finish is missing, I am thinking finishing it up as a box for my cousin or mother

No comments: