Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Winter Maize

I had started Winter Maize by Ngaire Brooks. I have bought the pattern quite a while and now, that summer holiday is on, and our son is with grandma and grandpa during the week I have time to sew. I am using fabric from my stash. Having this photo taken I see there is quite a low contrast in the 4th block, I will sleep on this whether I change it or not. I do take black and white photos to check the contrast, but somehow I missed this part...
There are 6 square in a square blocks, 12 windmills, and 92 neutral ones as background, all finished as 5x5. Then comes the applique adding flowers, tree branches, birds - I just love it, I can hardly wait to finish the windmills! They are already cut out, tomorrow I will sew them together.


2 comments:

Percetakan said...

The work is very nice and so elegant, the sewing painting is so neat I like the work and your site greetings from the admin Jasa Cetak Spanduk Continue to work Jasa Bikin Banner Support You :)

Agi said...

Thanks!