Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Itt vagyok november! / November here I come

Először is üdvözlet minden új követőmnek, kevesebb, mint 4 hónap alatt már 50en vagytok! Azt hiszem ehhez nagyban hozzájárulnak Joyce IHSW hétvégéi, szóval neki tripla kösz!
First of all welcome all my new followers, I have reached the magic 50 in less than 4 month! I think the IHSW weekends are helping me a lot, so triple thanks to Joyce for organising them!

Elérkezett az október vége, és ebben a hónapban kicsit lemaradva, de azért sikerült csatlakoznom a Tavaszikert csapathoz. A Chatelaine mintákat online csoportokba szerveződve kapjuk meg, minden 2. hónap elején befut egy részlet, és így most érkezett a Tavaszikert 5., az Őszikert 3. része. Nagy dilemmában vagyok, mert a Sárkánykám a fő projekt amin dolgozom, és minden hónapban minimum 1 oldalt szeretnék hímezni belőle, és ezt a hó elején szoktam letudni. Most viszont nagyon benne vagyok a kertészkedésben, emiatt lehet, hogy inkább ezeket folytatom, és akkor talán utol is érem a Tavaszt, az Ősz az már sínen van, ott csak 1 részt kellett behoznom. Ezt holnapig megálmodom, a mai nap még a Tavaszé, íme itt tartok most, gyöngyök nélkül majdnem 3/4 rész készen van.

October is over, and I have joined -little lately- Spring Knotgarden team this month. Chatelaine design are distributed via yahoogroup, we receive the parts at the beginning of each 2nd month, so I got 5th part of Spring Knotgarden and 3rd part of Autumn Knotgarden today. I have to decide how to proceed: my main project so far is my Dragonling (Train of Dreams) and I supposed to finish minimum 1 page each month, usually at the beginning of the month. But now I am 100% into gardening, so maybe I continue with them. By this I can catch up with Spring, Autumn is on track. I will decide by tomorrow, today is for Spring. Here is my progress, almost 3/4 finished but no beading for part 2-4 yet.


Chatelaine: Spring Knotgarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast


4 comments:

Anne said...

Sooo pretty!! I love this Chatelaine!! Great progress Agi!!

Melissa said...

Great progress on Spring Knotgarden! I can't wait to see your progress on Autumn too :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

that is gorgeous chatelaine you are making good progress.

Joysze said...

It's soooooo beautiful, Agi!!!

Next IHSW will be here in a couple of weeks. :D