Monday, October 15, 2018

A finish and a new WIP

I have finished my second scrappy blue, and I will call it Little Fish. Among my blue green scraps I have found one with a tiny orange fish, and I added it tp bring some extra color into the picture. I binded it on Saturday morning, and it was already claimed and taken to good use. 

     
 

I am also moving ahead with my flat organising goals. The worst areas are our writing desk and entrance. There id always a huge amount of clutter and in case I clean it up it always comes back in a minute...
However, I did clean them up, and in the mess I have found another stitchy project. A Riolis piece given my sister-in-law and her husband. It is nice, but quite hard to stitch because the material is woolen with acrylic, moreover, I started in a wrong place and most probably it will not fit. Since it is a landscape it is not a big problem, some part of the forest will be smaller, but still, I have to think does it worth the time...

No comments: