Monday, October 22, 2018

I-spy (almost) in a day

It turned out my nephew's birthday party going to be this Saturday, therefore My I-spy-quilt got a big push. I checked my colorful fabric box, I did some fussy cutting, and even some applique, because my son said our nephew loves cars so he MUST have cars on the quilt. So cars he got, and since I do not have  any fabric with cars I did some appliqued ones, and I added even a train. I really enjoyed this supersimple piecing of good quality materials. Recently I either did some skill building or used home decor fabric, so this simple quilt squares were flying through my machine. The top was ready in a day including several rounds of rearranging the pieces, and today I put on the backing and a simple stitch in the finished it in no time.
One more tick for my goals!

No comments: