Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Other things to be done

There is a list in my head what else would I like to sew this year:

  • quilting:
    • finish the Yoko Saito wall hanging
    • I-spy-quilt for my little nephew before he outgrows the I-spy period
    • work on the Around the Year quilt
  • cross stitch:
    • finish 4 parts of Around the World in 80 stitches - or give it up
    • stitch at least 5 days on Pomarium
    • finish Nativity Sampler for Christmas
  • other:
    • finish the chair cover for the arms in October
    • miscellaneous sewing thingie holder
      • a standing one for my cutting mat
      • one next to the sewing machine
    • totes: some nice totes for myself and the family, which also serves as a stash buster of my non-quilting fabric. I have bought some fun prints in IKEA with totes in my mind, and I would like to try at least 3 types to find the perfect one
It is quite a lot, but being on holiday now and before Christmas hopefully makes it possible!

No comments: