Monday, October 15, 2018

Mistletoe and Chestnut

I am very proud, I have finished not only my Chestnut, but also Mistletoe as well. Both were appliqued by my Bernina, but the final touches were added by hand. The berries on Mistletoe with French knots as the middle, and the   pointy spikes on Chestnut, and the lines in the leaves.

I also managed to do some sports both on Saturday and today. I was jogging, my usual distance is one round in Margaret island, which is a real island in the middle of the river Danube in Budapest, and it is 5,3km. I am not a quick runner, I even slowed down to 42minutes/round, but not I started to use spotify. I made quite a speedy playlist, and I moved up to 36minues/round, which - belive me- is a huge improvement! The previous one was more like walking than jogging, with this speed I even overtook 2 people (ok they were most probably retired ones, but very healthy 70+!).

No comments: