Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Day30 - Winter Watergarden (almost) finished

This is the 30th day of the 100 day challenge, and I am extremely satified with my progress: I have finsihed the stitching on Winter Watergarden! Only the beads are missing - I would have never thought that it will be so quick! I have added the last part close-up, it was the medallion with the bare trees. It was a pleasure to stitch from the very first x. I have started in 2016 midMarch, so it took 2 years to do the center and 3 medallions and 1 month to finish up :) The last quarter is always the fastest, but still, it was so smooth that I can hardly believe my eyes. I am always up to a challenge, I see the motivation behind my speed.





Chatelaine: Winter Watergarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast

1 comment:

Terri said...

It's beautiful!! Congratulations on the finish!