Thursday, December 31, 2020

Pomarium 3/4 done!


Chatelaine: Pomarium
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast

 I have reached my goal, 3/4 and the middle of Pomarium is done. It is huge! 

I have started this 4 years ago, in 2016, around Christmas, and now only the last quarter is missing. Plus 2 little things: I used up the petite princess perle for the branches and waiting for them to arrive, and left out the little seed on the strawberries in the corners, and I realised only in the 3rd that there are seeds at all. I should go back and stitch them to the previous corners - they do not make a big difference, but think I will them this afternoon.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Gyönyörű! Nagyon belehúztál.

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations - I love watching your progress!