Saturday, January 22, 2022

First finish - new pillow to the sisterhood

Writing a year-wrap helps to kick in the new year as well! 

I was pushing forward finishing the 3rd pillow, because when I did my list of nice things from 2021, I realised it is really a small thing to finish the 3rd pillow and move this project as far as I can. There is 2 more circles waiting to be finished, but one is not too nice neither the design nor the work how I put it together, and the other is waiting for a partner. I also out of blue background, so either I buy new (I have huge amount of fabric, so I would rather skip) or chose something from stash, but that blows up the symmetry. So I am at the moment happy with my 3 pillows and even more happy that I have something out of my sewing machine. The pattern of the pillows is from the quilt Round the Year by betukbandi.


 

 















 

1 comment:

Rita said...

Nagyon tetszenek!