Sunday, June 28, 2020

Flourishing

I have some big blocks I am preparing for a quilt by betukbandi, and I was pushing them here and there, and I realised a large projectbag is what I need. I have checked a few ideas, and I come up with my own. I used some IKEA leftover fabric, and I really like the outcome. Perfect for all the solids used!


I have inserted some laminated sheets to make it more sturdy, and I am planning to add some plexy hobbyglass to make it even more stable.
For the inner side I used up some green fabric, and altogether it was 1.5m of fabric. 

Having this added, I have used 7m fabric and 2m minky until today in 2020.


3 comments:

Rita said...

Amikor a tároló is gyönyörű!

Agi said...

köszi :)

Percetakan said...

The work is very nice and so elegant, the sewing painting is so neat I like the work and your site greetings from the admin Jasa Cetak Spanduk Continue to work Jasa Bikin Banner Support You