Monday, March 29, 2021

Autumn Watergarden - one branch of chestnuts ready

 I have finished the chestnuts, and there is the other half branch of a different type of cheshnut, a hairy one. When I am done with them, half of the piece is ready. I do not like it as much as the other ones, but I am committed to finish it. It is not so bad, but the colors are a little too cold for me, I prefer a warmer palette.


Chatelaine: Autumn Watergarden
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart antique white 32 ct Belfast

A closeup of the finished branch:



2 comments:

Rita said...

Köszi az élesztős tippet!

Szépek ezek a gesztenyék, főleg közelről. Kitartás!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It is still very beautiful even if it's not your favourite one!