Sunday, February 27, 2022

Mushroom center with some help


Chatelaine: Mushroom and Fern Mandala
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart Cobblestone 32 ct Belfast

I have finished the center medallion of Mushroom and Fern, the next step is putting in the ferns and grass around. 

However, maybe it is my years (turning 48 this year), maybe the darker fabric (Zweigar 32ct Belfast Cobblestone/Granite) but it was very difficult to see the holes, so I bought some reading glasses 1.5+, which are helping a lot. This is the first time using anything to see and it is quite strange. I hope having 1.5 is not too hard on my eyes... I will have a yearly check in 2 months time, I will ask my doctor, just to be on the safe side!

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

It looks great, such pretty colours.
I'm glad the reading glasses are helping. I'm near sighted and sometimes have to take mine off to see better!