Monday, February 21, 2022

New Chapter: Mushroom and Fern

 After finishing Pomarium, Saturday I moved to a new Chatelaine chapter: Mushroom and Fern Mandala. I was hesitating between several ones what I have kitted, some of them printed as well, since I prefer to stitch from paper not from the pdf provided. 

  • Mushroom and Fern - already printed for stitching 
  • Deep Blue Sea -kitted with beads, floss
  • Herbularius - kitted with beads, floss
  • Tinctorium - already printed for stitching 
There was also the option to continue wioth Autumn Knotgarden, where I am halfway, but since it is really difficult to choose from all these beauties, I asked my son, and he picked Mushroom and Fern, so mushroom it is. I put all the floss to their envelopes (I keep all the used floss in a separate envelope and the envelopes in a basket for easy reach), and I have started the next chapter!

Chatelaine: Mushroom and Fern Mandala
Fonal/Floss: DMC + many silks as suggested in the kit
Anyag/Fabric: Zweigart Cobblestone 32 ct Belfast

1 comment:

Rita said...

Ez az, belevágni egy újba, míg tart a lendület!

A már meglévő mintáid egy (DBS) kivételével nekem is nagyon tetszenek. Ha esetleg nem akarod kihímezni valamelyiket, csak szólj, érdekelne...